Tuesday 26 August 2014

And the Number Is...

Happy Tuesday, y'all! My kids started school today and I spent my first day of 'freedom' running around doing errands and cooking all day. Hmm, this was not how it was supposed to go. Where was my chance to eat bonbons and rewatch the first episode of Outlander?! Maybe tomorrow. Ha, right!

But let's get to the important stuff, shall we? I loved reading all your favourite summer memories -- summers at cottages, spent with family, adventures with friends -- so wonderful and joyful! Thank you for sharing them with us! The winner of my By the Numbers Giveaway is...


getting sunburned with my cousin when we were 16

Congratulations, Barbara! I'll be sending you an email shortly.

Now for a little inspiration. Here is a video of my friend Mary Pal's solo show. Congrats, Mary! Some serious inspiration! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Barbara. Thanks for sharing Mary's show. I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at her work. It's.....I can't seem to think of the right word.....amazing...stupendous...incredible....you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...