Sunday 8 July 2012

More Motivation

2012 Finish-A-LongWell, it worked! In April, I posted my goals for the quarter as part of the 2012 Finish-A-Long with Quilter in the Gap and I finished all of them! If you want some great inspiration, check out the finishes in the Q2 linky party.

Now it's time to put my stake in the ground for the Q3 Finish-A-Long. As most of Q3 will involve having my munchkins around, my goals are more modest this quarter. Here goes:

1) Hudson's Bay Point Blanket Quilt:
Take this top...

and this backing....


and straight-line quilt the crap out of it!

2) Seeing the Forest for the Trees Quilt:

Nine blocks done and three more to go for the top.


3) Red and Tan Wedding Ring Quilt:

Trapunto in the centres and finish this way-overdue wedding present. And do the tutorial for trapunto!



How about you? Any goals for this quarter?

1 comment:

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...