Monday 5 March 2012

Modern Block Monday - Binary

Happy Monday! This week's modern block is Binary by Angela Pingel. She had done hers in light grey, dark grey yellow and purple solids on a white background. I chose red and pink and find that the pinks almost glow. Yep, even though I'm not a fan of pink normally, I'm liking this one a lot! 


Completed Modern Blocks to date:
Next week's block is Pebble Beach by Kim Schaefer -- time for something round!

Linking up to Sew Modern Monday -- if you get a chance, check out the modern goodness over there!

{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

5 comments:

  1. I like the black background...makes things interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I do love pink, so guess what?... Love it!! It really does kind of glow. I see so many things in this one too, need to stop staring it's making my eyes go fuzzy. anyway, brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This block is really very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it! I really need to do a whole quilt with this because I just love the block and the proportions. Oh to find the time!

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...